Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Day 37 of 365


It's gotten warm and humid again. I hate this kind of weather; I always have a hard time getting my ride going when it's like this. But it makes for a pretty sunset.


Now how's this for cute? This is my neighbor's dog Scooter, one of the sweetest, most adorable dogs that's ever lived. If I could, I'd take her home to live with me!

Scooter is a Jack Russell/Pug mix, I think. All the kids love her, all the adults love her and almost all of the other dogs in the neighborhood love her. She sees the kids onto the bus in the morning and greets them when they get back. She plays with all the dogs around and I've never seen her growl even once. She's a perfect neighborhood ambassador.


Below is a Virginia Tiger Moth. Those woolly bears that I've been seeing lately eventually become these moths.


Miles today: 5 Total miles: 188

1 comment:

Kerilou said...

What a gorgeous sunset! Thanks for the ID of the flower, by the way...needless to say, I wiki'd it and then called my mother. We don't need any of my nieces/nephew thinking it looks tastey! Kerilou