Wednesday, March 17, 2010


Actually it was a beautiful day today; I just didn't have time to take any photos. These are Tundra Swans heading to Middle Creek in Ephrata. Tundra Swans stop at Middle Creek during their migrations between North Carolina and northern Canada. There can be nearly 80,000 of them at a time, as well as thousands of snow geese and Canada geese! I hope to get up to the preserve soon to get some photos. I don't know if I'll be able to bike up there, although I do have a cue sheet for the ride. It's very hilly and I don't know that I'm up for it just yet.

My biking was mostly work related today. First, though, I had to ride over to the high school and deliver a forgotten set of gym clothes! Then I rode downtown for breakfast, and after that it was on to the office for my first client of the day. I had four clients and rode back and forth three times. All told I rode not quite 12 miles.

Tomorrow I'll be heading downtown as usual, and I have two clients. I'm hoping to get a "fun" ride in, too!

No comments: