Monday, March 22, 2010

Water! Again!

This time falling from the sky:
And this is what I have to deal with every time I ride back and forth to work. I'm only on this road for half a mile or so, but it's by far the most dangerous section I ride. Too many people speeding along not paying attention.

Anyway, I got stuck in the rain on my way home. I got splashed by passing cars and by all the water being thrown up by my tires-- time for some fenders, I think!

I took some other pictures before the rain started, but they didn't come out very well; they were all blurry for some reason. Hopefully the weather will be good for riding tomorrow. I don't mind riding in the rain, but I would rather do it with some rain gear-- and I don't have any rain gear as of right now, unfortunately.



3 comments:

**MIGNONNE** said...

This is such a cool concept for a blog! I am putting you in my reader right now. Great pictures. Thank you for sharing.

wholarmor said...

Not fun to have to ride in inclement weather. Hope you can get some rain gear soon! It's not fun being splashed by cars, either. Thanks for sharing your blog!

helmet hair 365 said...

I'm glad you like it! I have fun doing it!