Friday, March 19, 2010


Just a small obstacle in my way yesterday morning!

I'm not a fan of the sun, really-- I burn too easily and hate hot weather in general. Plus I have a hard time taking pictures in the bright sun since I can't see anything on the camera screen. Hmmm... maybe that's a sign I should ditch the digital go back to a film camera!

Still, even I have to admit that yesterday was a beautiful day. All told I rode close to 22 miles-- around town and then back and forth to work three times. I finally finished riding at 9 pm!

Here's a point of interest in my town:
It's the Julius Sturgis Pretzel House, home of the first commercial pretzel bakery in the United States. I've not visited myself, but my son went on a tour in fourth grade and brought home some pretty good pretzels. During the summer there's often a line of tourists waiting to get inside, so I guess I should get there too, lol.

Isn't this strange? It's like a Lancaster County Stonehenge, only way less mystical. Another view:
The pictures don't really do it justice. Maybe I'll try again on another day.

No comments: