Monday, March 15, 2010

Same tree, different perspective

But first, a worm...
The road looks dry up there, but it was actually quite wet. Why else would there be a worm in the road?? Seriously, I think I need to spend some time reading the instruction booklet that came with my camera so I can take better pictures. They don't always seem to reflect what I see with my eyes.

I rode out near the black walnut tree that I took a photo of last night and became entranced by this fence post-- don't ask me why!


It looks so much more interesting when it doesn't have any leaves,
don't you think?

I also think it looks kind of wistful, like it's staring off into the distance, looking for something.

Or its true love ran off, and now it waits patiently for his or her return.



I don't know! I just liked it. Anyway, my knee was bothering me quite a bit today so instead of going back and forth to work I just rode the seven mile circuit. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Oh! I forgot the tree picture! I'll put that one up tomorrow.

No comments: