Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How about this mess?


It's a telephone pole! I'll be sure to get another picture after that vine is growing green again.

I decided to get right up in it:
You know I won't be doing that once everything is growing again-- I'll end up with spiders or other creepy things in my hair!

I didn't ride far today as I had to leave early to make an appointment in Wilmington. I just went downtown for breakfast and some window shopping, about 6 miles total. One of the places I stopped was Outback Toys, at Binkley and Hurst.

I was so disappointed! They used to have a huge aisle of Breyer horses-- both sides-- and now there's like less than half of one side of an aisle that has them. Boo! I've been collecting Breyers since I was a kid and they're not that easy to find.

I wasn't in a position to buy one so I guess I shouldn't complain, but still. More Breyer horses, please!

Finally, here's the tree picture I meant to put up yesterday:

No comments: