Sunday, March 14, 2010






I went for two bike rides today. In the late morning I went downtown for my usual Sunday breakfast and then out into the countryside for a fifteen mile ride. Unfortunately it started raining about six miles from home and I ended up getting soaked! I definitely need to get a good pair of goggles for riding in the rain. Probably a rain coat, too.


Later I went for a ride around dusk. I only planned to go to the Mennonite church and back, but once I got going I really didn't want to stop.

So I flipped on my headlights (and tail light) and continued on my way. I do wish I'd thought to bring my florescent vest, though.

I only went about seven miles; as you can see it was getting quite dark. I was about four miles from home when I snapped this picture.

Tomorrow I have three clients spaced two hours apart. It's a crummy schedule from a time-use perspective, but it does mean that I'll get to ride to the office and back three different times!

And hopefully I'll work in a ride just for fun, too!

No comments: