Friday, March 19, 2010

No new pictures today; these are from earlier in the week. I'm so tired right now that I can't even remember which farm this is. It's somewhere within a fifteen mile radius of my house, I know that much!

I rode downtown for breakfast-- as usual-- and later went on my seven mile loop, only in the opposite direction. In between those two rides I ran errands, did some laundry and got a massage. I don't think it's a great idea to try and go for a bike ride after having a two hour massage. I was like a wet noodle, lol.


There's a new pub just opened in town called Marston's Bulls Head. I haven't been yet, but I'm planning to ride down tomorrow evening after I'm done doing massage at the Cozy Crop House.

Lititz doesn't have much of a night life so here's hoping the Bulls Head will help get things moving in our little burg!

I don't know if they're planning to have music there or if it's just going to be a gathering place, but I'm hoping for some entertainment.

Anyway, I'm not much of a drinker at all but from the outside looking in it looks like a nice spot. I guess I'll find out tomorrow night!

No comments: