Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Spooky house ride

I've been bored going the same routes over and over again, and so decided to head off in the completely opposite direction today. I got some great new photos but the ones I want to share today are of this spooky old house I came upon:
Getting closer:

Dilapidated tractor to go with the dilapidated house:
Two front doors (and now I'm starting to feel creeped out):
Riding away:
Riding FAR away:
And just when I thought I'd really gotten away, there was this mysterious arm pointing towards the house whispering, "Go back. Go back..."

Needless to say I took off!

4 comments:

**MIGNONNE** said...

Oooh that is a spectacularly creepy house. I love it!

helmet hair 365 said...

I really want to go right up and peek in the windows, but it's kind of scary-- even in the middle of the day!

Pam said...

I love your wheels. And that haunted farmhouse looks pretty creepy but cool to me. I would love to go inside and take a look. Or at least peek in the windows. Nice pics!

Sunshine and Shadows said...

I love your haunted house. It looks really creepy. I hope you don't go inside. I'll bet the floors are rotten.