Saturday, August 9, 2008

Day 12 of 365


As planned yesterday, I took it easy today and just rode downtown for a tea. It's the craft show today, as you can see in the photo above. They close down the two main streets downtown for it, and also have vendors in the park. I think it's going to be really packed today as the weather is just as beautiful as yesterday. Look how busy it was at 9:30 in the morning!

This isn't my favorite craft show-- it seems like many of the booths have similar types of items and a bunch of it isn't even "home-crafted." It's mostly country style crafts with a few more unique artists thrown in.

I didn't walk around much, but I did buy this lovely key chain. It matches my grandmother's everyday silverware pattern, silverware that my mom gave to me a few years ago. It's not the fancy stuff, but I don't use it regularly because it's not as hardy as my everyday silverware.

I do, however, collect other items made with the pattern. There's this key chain, of course, and I also have a barrette and a watch.

I took a few pictures of flowers on the way and saw a bunch I want to get tomorrow. Now it's time to get ready for doing four hours of chair massage. I'm going to be exhausted tonight!

Miles today: 3 Total miles: 59

No comments: