Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Day 8 of 365


It was hard to get a ride in today. I only had two clients but I couldn't get my time organized enough to get much of anything done. It didn't help that it was incredibly humid and we even had some rain. I finally got out there at about 7:15. I went up to the Mennonite church. No pictures, though, because of the threat of more rain. So here are a few photos of wildflowers that I've taken on other days.

Although they look similar, the one on the left is Nightshade and the one on the right is Horse Nettle. This next one is kind of interesting, I think. Clammy Ground Cherry is on the left. I think they're related to the Chinese Lantern plants you see in gardens. And on the right is Butter and Eggs.












This last flower is Bouncing Bet, a variety of Soapwort.

And now it's 9:30 and I haven't even had dinner yet!

Miles today: 4 Total miles: 33

No comments: